Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Everything You Wanted To Know About Justice, But Were Afraid To Ask... Before.


I've had people ask if I would do this, so I thought, "Why not today?"  I'd like to thank everyone who sent questions; I appreciate your openness.  

I plan on answering all the questions which come my way, and here are the first five to come in!

Enjoy.


D.N.:  Have you ever thought of having a baby??

I have, more than once.  

The last time was when Michael has a vasectomy several years ago.  The time before was when a leatherman in my leather family asked if I’d consider having a child with him.  He proposed that he and his husband would raise the child, and I’d be Mom.  They are two wonderful men and both dear to my heart.  The leatherman’s hubby laughingly said he needed a new Bentley from his husband to cinch the deal.  I gave the proposition serious thought and still wonder what it could have been like from time to time. 

Biology is a funny thing, and at least once a month (ovulation and hormones can be a very loud whisper in my ear) I absolutely have the desire to procreate.  I love children, but our lives and lifestyles are not conducive to them.  Who knows what the future holds though? 


S.B.:  So when is the other Michael coming up to take me on a date? Hee hee

I asked if you were serious… twice… and you said you were.  So, here it is.  I would say don't count on him coming.  Sorry.

M.M.:  How many licks does it take to get to the center of your "tootsie pop"?

If you’re asking literally, just one; I mean its right there and certainly easy to find. 

Metaphorically, it doesn't take licking to get to the center of my tootsie pop.  It takes being a passionate, skilled kisser and sharing mutual respect, friendship, passion, connection, and chemistry.  Oh, and intelligence.  Then the tootsie might be yours.

P.G.:  Why do men tend to be turned off by me?  Some people say I am too aggressive. I don't seem to attract men to me.

This is a hard one for me to answer, as I don’t know you well and only surmising.  And, I’m not a man, but I’ll do my best.

I can say I have never been turned off by you and always found you to be friendly, attractive, energetic, and willing to connect. 

Attraction has to do with so many variables: aesthetics, communication, interest, and chemistry.  And, in gay society often times men want to seal the instant deal.  Perhaps, you've not been in places where all you have to offer can best be appreciated.  One man’s too aggressive can be another man’s Mr. Right. 

P.P.:  Dearest Justice, Would it be physically possible for you to reach orgasm exclusively via ass worship? Has this ever happened?

My first comment is what do you have in mind? 

If this is possible, for women, I believe it would have to do more with mentality over physicality.  Once, I had an orgasm while giving oral sex, but I have never had an orgasm from receiving ass worship only.  

I’d like to finish up with, what do you have in mind?  

Did you like this?  Keep the questions coming. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment